CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:00:48+00:002008 Audi S5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:00:48+00:00
- Removed engine and transmission to resealed both timing covers. Torque both front axles to 147.FT/LB plus 180D Performed 4 wheel alignment Road test car
- CAMSHAFT HOUSING GASKET – Remove & Replace – All DUE TO A 14 BOLTS MISSING FROM PREVIOUS REPAIR Re-sealed both cylinder head camshaft frame Replaced 48 camshaft frame bolts ( NOT RE-USABLE ) Torque down both camshaft adjusters gear to 80 NM plus 90 degrees using tool T40070 Torque camshaft frame bolts to 8 NM plus 90 Degrees Torque front upper timing cover bolts to 9 NM Replaced both C/Head spark plug seal gaskets Replaced water pipe o-ring's Replaced both valve cover gaskets and 10 bolts.
- Replaced serpentine belt tensioner Replaced serpentine belt idler Replaced serpentine belt
- Replaced radiator fan out of fan shroud
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace
Frank B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2021